RANDOM AMUSEMENTS

Monday, April 19, 2010

SWAN BRAND REDISCOVERED!

Welcome to my 'Pre-launch' of '5005Rainbow'!!!
I have been busy hunting out treasures from the local shops here in Singapore. I plan to make my own customisations from the t-shirts and singlets from ‘SWAN BRAND’ Chinese Clothing.
In the meantime I wish to share the fruits of my searchings in its raw form as to inspire the more financially challenged amongst us to create their own fashion masterpieces.
Following is my new trial listing on ebay...
“SWAN BRAND REDISCOVERED! Originally sold in Australia during the late 1980's as part of the oversized fashion trend by such labels as 'CHERRY LANE' and 'SPORTSGIRL'.
'SWAN BRAND' is a Chinese Traditional Basics clothing brand made in Shanghai China for Chinese locals.
Sourced by Australian clothing designer living in Chinatown Singapore. Purchased from local stall holders.
Plain 100% cotton white plain t-shirt perfect for DIY customisation projects. LIMITED STOCK pending on local suppliers.
Sizes 36 & 38 currently available (sizes sml to med)
*larger sizes available on request
http://www.ebay.co.uk

SEARCH for 'SWAN BRAND' or 'DIY CUSTOMISATION' or '5005Rainbow'
Please note that even though the products are listed on the UK site (and US and Singapore sites), they are of course available in Australia; my initial motivation for sourcing this stuff with Australian buyers in mind.
**Please also note that I am embarrassingly new to this concept of online selling so I apologise in advance for any confusion of details X )
To be continued...

6 comments:

  1. Hi im living in brisbane, just wondering if there is still any chance that could purchase some swan brand shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is a chance, how many are you after?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I live in Melbourne and would like to buy some swan brand T-shirts from you.
    How can I do that? Do you have a web-site?
    Regards,
    Antony

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to buy 10 T-Shirts. How can I do that? Are they on Ebay yet?
    Antony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss D, looking to source some Swan brand t's can you contact me about these please? Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for this T-shirt for several years...back in the seventies they sold at a store in Noe Valley CA. I found one in a thrift store in MI brand new but too small. Where can I get a couple of XL (44?) Nancy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Followers